- Relief Valve
LECTURE 1: Why We Are In The Dark About Money
- Wealth Objectives
- The Basics - Knowledge is Power
- The Wizard of Oz Story Allegory
- K12 Wealthy Decide
- Richest Two Percent Own Half World
- Cost of Inequality
- K Street Lobbys Write the Law
- Official Federal Reserve K12 Financial Literacy Curriculum by Grade Level
- What's Left Out of the Official U.S. Federal Reserve Curriculum
- Financial Literacy Quotes
- Lecture 1 Objectives and Discussion Questions
- LECTURE 2: The Con
- LECTURE 3: The Vatican-Central to the Origins of Money & Power
- LECTURE 4: London The Corporation Origins of Opium Drug Smuggling
- LECTURE 5: U.S. Pirates, Boston Brahmins Opium Drug Smugglers
- LECTURE 6: The Shady Origins Of The Federal Reserve
- LECTURE 7: How The Rich Protect Their Money
- LECTURE 8: How To Protect Your Money From The 1% Predators
- LECTURE 9: Final Thoughts
Lecture 1 Why We Are In The Dark About Money
✔ To understand at least five reasons why we are misinformed about money.
✔ To understand the essence of what's left out of the Federal Reserve's K-12 Curriculum.
✔ To understand the dangers of the privatization of Education.
✔ Identify the influence of the Koch brothers or Bill Gates on education.
1. Can you explain the definition of Media Literacy? What is the difference between scholarship and propaganda?
2. Can a Country exist without Banks and will the person who runs the banks also run the country?
3. How do the wealthy get to decide K12 Curricula and why is this a problem?
4. What is left out of the Federal Reserve Financial Literacy Curriculum and why is this left out?
5. Why weren't the Occupy and Tea Party Movement able to make any meaningful changes when they came to power in the period after the recent financial markets collapse.
6. Why is there such disparate funding for education in different districts and regions of the country? Why does funding vary so much from high school to high school?