- Relief Valve
- LECTURE 1: Why We Are In The Dark About Money
- LECTURE 2: The Con
- LECTURE 3: The Vatican-Central to the Origins of Money & Power
LECTURE 4: London The Corporation Origins of Opium Drug Smuggling
- Early Barter System
- Trade started with a Sail Boat called a Carrack
- Corporations and Maritime Time Line
- Marine Merchants Timeline
- Levant Company
- London The Corporation
- Church of England The Corporation
- Just Steal It - EIC Commits First Corporate Espionage!
- Matheson & Jardine Families
- The Bankster Families Who Control Opium Smuggling
- Imperialism Rules Enlightened Despotism
- Dutch East India Company
- The Honorable East India Company
- Hong Kong Shanghaied
- Chatham House
- Thuggee the First Fraternity
- Bank of England
- Pirate Bankers
- EIA First Contact With Shanghai China
- The Collapse of the Royal African Company: How Open Trade Trumped the Monopoly
- Shanghai and the First Contact with the West
- Opium - TimeLine
- Opium Trade
- The Opium Wars
- Letter to Opium Drug Smuggling Queen Victoria
- Lecture 4 Objectives and Discussion Questions
- LECTURE 5: U.S. Pirates, Boston Brahmins Opium Drug Smugglers
- LECTURE 6: The Shady Origins Of The Federal Reserve
- LECTURE 7: How The Rich Protect Their Money
- LECTURE 8: How To Protect Your Money From The 1% Predators
- LECTURE 9: Final Thoughts
Lecture 4 Objectives: THE LONDON: THE CORPORATION-- ORIGINS OF OPIUM DRUG SMUGGLING
✔ To learn the reasons and circumstances for the two Opium Wars between Great Britain and China?
✔ To understand why the British Empire refused China's demand that it stop smuggling Opium into the country? Why wouldn't Great Britain accept this demand?
✔ To comprehend why it is so significant that the City of London is actually a privately owned corporation. To understand what the ramifications are of this.
✔ To understand the historical significance of the East India Company. Name four things that make this company unprecedented in world history.
1. Lord Mayor Sir Stephen Sloane was the great-great grandfather of what very famous American? Why is this ancestral connection between these two figures important?
2. What is the primary role of the Lord Mayor of London, the Corporation? Is he and the city under the power of the Queen or the Government?
3. What is the first example of Corporate Espionage? How did this shift the balance of power between two very powerful countries?
4. What did the British families of Matheson, Keswick, Swire, Dent, Inchcape, Baring, and Rothschild have in common?
5. What is the Thuggee sect that the British discovered in India? What is ironic about the fact that the British attempted to eradicate this organization?