- Relief Valve
- LECTURE 1: Why We Are In The Dark About Money
- LECTURE 2: The Con
- LECTURE 3: The Vatican-Central to the Origins of Money & Power
- LECTURE 4: London The Corporation Origins of Opium Drug Smuggling
- LECTURE 5: U.S. Pirates, Boston Brahmins Opium Drug Smugglers
LECTURE 6: The Shady Origins Of The Federal Reserve
- Bank of England - American Federal Reserve Bank
- The Beginning of the Federal Reserve System
- Jekyll Island Federal Reserve
- Federal Reserve Facts
- Federal Reserve Time Line
- Federal Reserve Directors: A Study of Corporate and Banking Influence Published 1976
- Federal Reserve Transparency
- The Logan Act
- Who Owns the Federal Reserve
- The Purpose of the Senate
- 100 Years Later The Fed is A Total Fail
- Lecture 6 Objectives and Discussion Questions
- LECTURE 7: How The Rich Protect Their Money
- LECTURE 8: How To Protect Your Money From The 1% Predators
- LECTURE 9: Final Thoughts
Lecture 6: THE ORIGINS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE
✔ To understand the different events that led to the creation of the Federal Reserve with a particular emphasis on the role of bankers and politicians in the unfolding of those events.
✔ To consider whether financial panics are really "natural" phenomena or whether they are panics artificially manufactured by the wealthy to allow the Federal Reserve to act in the interest of the wealthy
✔ To understand the significance of the Jekyll Island Conference and the circumstances under which the meeting was held. In other words, which individuals were at this meeting? Was the public informed of this meeting and its participants?
1. What was the Aldrich-Vreeland Act of 1908 and what was the significance of its passage?
2. What indirect role did the powerful banker J.P. Morgan play in the creation of the Federal Reserve system?
3. What are the many ways in which the financial elite can play a strong role in deciding Federal Reserve policies although the Federal Reserve is meant to serve public interests?